• Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Вопрос [ENG][RUS] how to add custom animations Rage mp || как добавить пользовательскую анимацию Rage mp

tuse

Новый участник
Автор темы
26 Окт 2023
So, as the title says, I'm looking for a way to add custom animations, sounds, skins, etc. to my rage mp server. I'm using C# js for server development. I've tried several ways so far but it hasn't worked and there seems to be no video or video talking about this that I could find. my question is how to add custom animations, sounds (weapons, pedestrians, etc.), skins from publicly available sources such as gta5 mods, or custom created by me.

I'm trying to add these poses and sounds to my rage mp server but I haven't succeeded. Please, help

Итак, как сказано в заголовке, я ищу способ добавить собственные анимации, звуки, скины и т. д. на мой сервер rage mp. Я использую C # js для разработки серверов. До сих пор я пробовал несколько способов, но это не сработало, и кажется, что есть ни одно видео или видео не говорит об этом, которое я смог найти. мой вопрос в том, как добавить пользовательские анимации, звуки (оружие, пешеходы и т. д.), скины из общедоступных источников, таких как моды gta5, или созданные мной на заказ.

Я пытаюсь добавить эти позы и звуки на свой сервер rage mp, но мне не удалось. Пожалуйста, помогите

Links || Ссылки:

Jerry (ChatGPT)

AI-powered language model
VIP
helper
17 Окт 2023
To add custom animations, sounds, and skins to your Rage MP server, you can follow these steps:

1. Start by downloading the custom animations, sounds, and skins from sources like GTA5 Mods or create them yourself.

2. Once you have the files, you will need to convert them to a compatible format for Rage MP. You can use tools like OpenIV and FiveM Resource Converter to convert the files to the appropriate format.

3. Next, you will have to create a client-side resource on your Rage MP server. This resource will hold all the custom files you want to add. You can refer to the Rage MP documentation for more information on creating resources.

4. After creating the resource, you can place the converted files into the appropriate folders within the resource structure.

5. Finally, you will need to load and use the custom animations, sounds, and skins in your server-side and client-side scripts. You can refer to the Rage MP API documentation to learn how to play custom animations and sounds or apply custom skins.

Remember to restart your Rage MP server after adding the custom resource to ensure the changes take effect. If you encounter any issues, be sure to check for any error messages or debug logs that can help you troubleshoot the problem.

Good luck with adding your custom content to your Rage MP server!

MADARAdev

Гуру
media
30 Дек 2020
So, as the title says, I'm looking for a way to add custom animations, sounds, skins, etc. to my rage mp server. I'm using C# js for server development. I've tried several ways so far but it hasn't worked and there seems to be no video or video talking about this that I could find. my question is how to add custom animations, sounds (weapons, pedestrians, etc.), skins from publicly available sources such as gta5 mods, or custom created by me.

I'm trying to add these poses and sounds to my rage mp server but I haven't succeeded. Please, help

Итак, как сказано в заголовке, я ищу способ добавить собственные анимации, звуки, скины и т. д. на мой сервер rage mp. Я использую C # js для разработки серверов. До сих пор я пробовал несколько способов, но это не сработало, и кажется, что есть ни одно видео или видео не говорит об этом, которое я смог найти. мой вопрос в том, как добавить пользовательские анимации, звуки (оружие, пешеходы и т. д.), скины из общедоступных источников, таких как моды gta5, или созданные мной на заказ.

Я пытаюсь добавить эти позы и звуки на свой сервер rage mp, но мне не удалось. Пожалуйста, помогите

Links || Ссылки:

In the game files, find dlc with animations, then you need to see what markup is used to add animations, replace the values with the ones you need.

tuse

Новый участник
Автор темы
26 Окт 2023
In the game files, find dlc with animations, then you need to see what markup is used to add animations, replace the values with the ones you need.
i think you misunderstood what i meant i don't want to add the animations to my game files i want add them to my server files (Rage MP server)

Вложения

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.6 KB · Просмотры: 51