• Будьте внимательны, не попадайтесь на уловки мошенников и при возможности используйте наш сервис. Также ознакомьтесь - Рекомендации по защите от мошенников.
  • Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Разработка Ищу RageMP Server Translator без каких-либо ошибок

JhonnyRichards@@

Участник портала
Автор темы
9 Май 2023
Hi, I am looking for a translator and programmer, if you are interested, you can leave your Discord ID here, I will contact you, thanks.

Inoi

/dev/null
VIP
15 Окт 2020
I can offer you the services of a translation studio that specializes exclusively in translations. We can handle translations from any language to any other language without any limitations.

over 5 years of experience working with major companies, including Japanese ones. Everything is done officially, including paperwork and contracts (if needed), so you can have peace of mind.
If you're interested, I can provide you with a price list. As a rough estimate, for example, translations from Russian to English would cost around 2.2-2.4 RUB per word (which is a competitive rate specifically for the Russian language).

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if you'd like to discuss further details.

It's important to understand that for translation purposes, only the text is required. If you need the text to be extracted from a specific source or if there's a need for searching and compiling it, those would be separate services.

Реакции: xDeveluxe

JhonnyRichards@@

Участник портала
Автор темы
9 Май 2023
I can offer you the services of a translation studio that specializes exclusively in translations. We can handle translations from any language to any other language without any limitations.

over 5 years of experience working with major companies, including Japanese ones. Everything is done officially, including paperwork and contracts (if needed), so you can have peace of mind.
If you're interested, I can provide you with a price list. As a rough estimate, for example, translations from Russian to English would cost around 2.2-2.4 RUB per word (which is a competitive rate specifically for the Russian language).

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if you'd like to discuss further details.

It's important to understand that for translation purposes, only the text is required. If you need the text to be extracted from a specific source or if there's a need for searching and compiling it, those would be separate services.
Звучит хорошо, не могли бы вы дать мне свои контактные данные, Discord или Telegram

Inoi

/dev/null
VIP
15 Окт 2020
Реакции: Jhonny Richards