Hello! My name is Shourya Singh, and I’m a full‑stack developer currently open for new projects in the FiveM community. I specialize in creating, customizing, and optimizing scripts, as well as migrating and adapting resources from RAGE:MP to FiveM.
My Skills:
What I Offer:
Portfolio:
I showcase my work and projects on YouTube — check out my playlist here: fivem
If you’re looking for a developer who can bring both technical expertise and creative design to your FiveM project, feel free to reach out. I’m open to collaborations, freelance work, or long‑term projects.
Contact Me: discord: shouryasingh
- C# / .NET – backend systems, server logic, performance‑oriented code
- JavaScript & Vue.js – clientside scripting, UI/UX development, interactive menus
- HTML & CSS – clean, responsive, and modern interfaces
- Script Conversion – experienced in adapting and migrating scripts from RAGE:MP to FiveM
- Custom scripts tailored to your server’s needs
- UI design with Vue.js for smooth and modern player experiences
- Optimization and bug‑fixing for existing resources
I showcase my work and projects on YouTube — check out my playlist here: fivem
If you’re looking for a developer who can bring both technical expertise and creative design to your FiveM project, feel free to reach out. I’m open to collaborations, freelance work, or long‑term projects.