Hey! I have a question regarding FiveM.
RageMP.pro has been really useful for finding ready-to-play RAGE gamemodes/server bases with existing systems that you can build upon. Is there anything similar available for FiveM? I recall once there was that fivem.ru but nothing much there i think?
I'm looking for a decent, legitimate ready-to-play FiveM RP gamemode/server base with some systems already implemented (characters, economy, jobs, inventory, vehicles, etc.), ideally with source code, so I can use it as a foundation for my own project.
If you know any websites, communities, marketplaces, or specific projects worth checking out, I'd really appreciate the recommendations. Thanks!
RageMP.pro has been really useful for finding ready-to-play RAGE gamemodes/server bases with existing systems that you can build upon. Is there anything similar available for FiveM? I recall once there was that fivem.ru but nothing much there i think?
I'm looking for a decent, legitimate ready-to-play FiveM RP gamemode/server base with some systems already implemented (characters, economy, jobs, inventory, vehicles, etc.), ideally with source code, so I can use it as a foundation for my own project.
If you know any websites, communities, marketplaces, or specific projects worth checking out, I'd really appreciate the recommendations. Thanks!