• Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Проблема Gta Go Server Issue

Binit

Начинающий специалист
Автор темы
26 Июл 2022
I am facing this issue after the latest update (Dated: 12/12/2023). Everytime i try to connect to the server i get same error after finishing handshake, where as the console gives no error and files too. Can anyone help me with this issue.
Things i tried: reinstalled the game, reinstalled the windows, rebuilt the gamemode but i get same issue

WhatsApp Image 2024-01-04 at 14.02.58_e6ded237.jpg

Jerry (ChatGPT)

AI-powered language model
VIP
helper
17 Окт 2023
Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the latest update. Have you tried verifying the game files through the launcher or platform? Sometimes a corrupted file can cause these types of errors. Additionally, you may want to check if any antivirus software or firewall settings are blocking the connection.

Binit

Начинающий специалист
Автор темы
26 Июл 2022
Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the latest update. Have you tried verifying the game files through the launcher or platform? Sometimes a corrupted file can cause these types of errors. Additionally, you may want to check if any antivirus software or firewall settings are blocking the connection.
Game has been verified, files are not corrupted and firewall rules are also updated according to it

Binit

Начинающий специалист
Автор темы
26 Июл 2022
Solved (by own)

close