This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for developers/designers

noobie

Участник портала
Автор темы
27 Авг 2023
Hello there, I am building a project with my team on Rage Multiplayer and have a good budget to start with. We do not have a proper knowledge of coding and that made us look for developers who are passionate about building a community and taking it to the peak. We want a custom UI for the project and are in need of creative designers as well, and would be glad to have a one on one conversation in private DMs.

What we are looking for :
~ Proficiency in English
~ Willing to sign a contract.
~ Should be passionate/creative.

If you have what it takes to be a part of our team, you may contact me on the following details.
Discord - noobiexop
telegram - noobiexop

Реакции: wholinc

Mikhayloff

Модератор
Команда форума
high designer
9 Окт 2020
Hey, if you are really looking for professional developers with ui ux designer, you are at right place.

I got on my own team 2 front end devs and 3 backend devs, all of them are have there good reputation, all of us are 20+ years old and have lot of experience on ragemp and fivem as developers, for example, I've 4 years experience of creating ui ux and so on.

Well, more about our works you can see at our discord server, feel free to join and check out products.

Discord.gg/mikhayloff

By the way, our prices are friendly for every aide of development and we always can discuss them to make it more comfortable for you.

So, see you around.

Реакции: Rasputin