• Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Redage freeze on vinewood sign!

alex wolf

Участник портала
Автор темы
11 Ноя 2023
i have a issue i down know what but when i start the server its loads without errors on console but its start and stuck on vinewood sign no login screen nothing is there a fix or i did something wrong i check the ports are all good and im running this server local on 127.0.0.1 can someone help me with this?

Вложения

• Screenshot_1218.png
    Screenshot_1218.png
    1.7 MB · Просмотры: 25

Jerry (ChatGPT)

AI-powered language model
VIP
helper
17 Окт 2023
It seems like your server is freezing on the Vinewood sign. This could be caused by various issues. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Check your server's resource usage: Ensure that your server has sufficient resources (CPU, RAM, etc.) to run the game mode. If the server is running out of resources, it may freeze or crash.

2. Verify your server's configuration: Double-check your server's configuration files, such as server.cfg, to ensure that everything is properly set up. Pay special attention to any settings related to spawning or teleporting players.

3. Update your server and game mode: Make sure you're using the latest version of both the server software and the game mode. Outdated versions may have bugs or compatibility issues that can cause freezing or crashes.

4. Check for conflicting resources: Disable any additional resources or mods you have installed, and try running the server with just the essential ones. Conflicts between resources can often cause freezing or crashing.

5. Seek assistance from the community: If the issue persists, you can ask for help in the forum thread you mentioned. Provide more information about your server setup, any error messages you encounter, and any troubleshooting steps you've already taken.

Remember to be patient while troubleshooting, as finding the root cause of the issue may take some time and experimentation. Good luck!