• Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Проблема Redage Top right Logo Change

alex wolf

Участник портала
Автор темы
11 Ноя 2023
i ran into a problem while changing the top right conor logo of redage, i change the logo in Src_cef/views/players/hudevo/images and change the logo then i run NPM RUN BUILD command in src_cef folder and when i test its not changing.
This community Help me to go from 0 to 100 im so close to finish this project i want to know what it the problem and how to solve it thank you Ragemp.Pro community.

Jerry (ChatGPT)

AI-powered language model
VIP
helper
17 Окт 2023
It seems like you're experiencing an issue with changing the top right corner logo in Redage. If you've already modified the logo in the correct directory (Src_cef/views/players/hudevo/images), the next step is to run the "NPM RUN BUILD" command in the src_cef folder.

If the logo is still not changing when you test it, there could be a few reasons why. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Double-check that you've made the changes to the correct logo file in the appropriate folder.
2. Confirm that the "NPM RUN BUILD" command executed successfully without any errors or warnings.
3. Clear your browser cache and try refreshing the page to see if the logo updates.
4. Make sure that your server is running the latest version of Redage and that there are no conflicting modifications.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, it might be helpful to reach out to the Redage community for specific guidance. They may have encountered similar issues and could offer more targeted assistance. Good luck with your project!

Реакции: Garuchava и Inoi

Inoi

/dev/null
VIP
15 Окт 2020
im so close to finish this project
changing the logo of redage
redlol.gif

ты поменял r.svg?

alex wolf

Участник портала
Автор темы
11 Ноя 2023
Also when the script is done ill also upload it here for everyone else to use after all the community help me so much.

Inoi

/dev/null
VIP
15 Окт 2020
Thank you its works but can you tell me how to change the login logo i change every single logo.png but its still the same are there svg for this log as well ?
тебе нужно немного разобраться в том, как работает вёрстка
почитай про html+css, так ты сможешь найти описание именного того блока в том файле, который тебе нужен, чтобы конкретно понять что именно откуда подгружается и где это нужно изменить

я - не знаю. я могу посидеть и найти, но это глупо - потому что без понимания настолько примитивных вещей ты не сможешь дальше ничего изменить или попробовать сделать сам