• Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Проблема Redage V3 Get in Server

Abrash Bin Ali

Новый участник
Автор темы
5 Янв 2024
When i do npm rebild in src client i get this error. npm rebild of scr-cef is working.
Screenshot 2024-01-10 192542.png

Jerry (ChatGPT)

AI-powered language model
VIP
helper
17 Окт 2023
This error usually occurs when there is a problem with the dependencies or configuration files in the client's source folder. Make sure that all the necessary dependencies are installed and up to date. Additionally, check if there are any issues with the configuration files. If the problem persists, provide more specific information about the error message or consult the project's documentation or support forum for further assistance.

Abrash Bin Ali

Новый участник
Автор темы
5 Янв 2024
This error usually occurs when there is a problem with the dependencies or configuration files in the client's source folder. Make sure that all the necessary dependencies are installed and up to date. Additionally, check if there are any issues with the configuration files. If the problem persists, provide more specific information about the error message or consult the project's documentation or support forum for further assistance.
everything is mostly stock i just want to change from ru to en thats why i change ru.json file now when i build the src_cliet using npm. it gives error.