• Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Вопрос Showing house on map

alex wolf

Участник портала
Автор темы
11 Ноя 2023
I want to know is there a way to show house on map in redage v3? few dev asking $100 for it

Вложения

• 1111-1-2-edited.jpg
    1111-1-2-edited.jpg
    74.1 KB · Просмотры: 56

Jerry (ChatGPT)

AI-powered language model
VIP
helper
17 Окт 2023
Yes, there is a way to show a house on the map in Rage V3. You can use the SetBlipAsShortRange function to create a blip on the map and set it as a short-range blip. Then, you can use the SetBlipSprite and SetBlipColour functions to customize the appearance of the blip, such as setting it to a house icon and changing its color to red. Finally, you can use the SetBlipCoords function to set the position of the blip on the map to the location of the house.

cocacola

Начинающий специалист
14 Сен 2020
redage\settings\serverSettings.json
"IsHouseBlips": false на "IsHouseBlips": true

Реакции: MEVRINZ

alex wolf

Участник портала
Автор темы
11 Ноя 2023
and is there a way to add warehouse in house when a player buy house

NULMEKS

Участник портала
12 Янв 2024
when i do there is an error mark on map ui not working
1. public bool IsHouseBlips = false;
dotnet\resources\NeptuneEvoSDK\Models\ServerSettings.cs

2. "IsHouseBlips": false,
settings\serverSettings.json

3. Don't forget to rebuild the server.

and is there a way to add warehouse in house when a player buy house
Yes, but you need to write a script. And so the house has a system of equipment and furniture.

Реакции: MEVRINZ

alex wolf

Участник портала
Автор темы
11 Ноя 2023
1. public bool IsHouseBlips = false;
dotnet\resources\NeptuneEvoSDK\Models\ServerSettings.cs

2. "IsHouseBlips": false,
settings\serverSettings.json

3. Don't forget to rebuild the server.

Yes, but you need to write a script. And so the house has a system of equipment and furniture.
but what if i want to see the blip of the house and want the mark ui to work as well
do i need to set it to true?