• Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Проблема Street Roleplay Local Host connectivity crash

Faux

Новый участник
Автор темы
7 Янв 2024
I setup the local host server correctly for the Street RP RAGE Base gamemode, but when I tried to connect to the server, my game kept crashing. Whenever it says loading server resources, it crashes immediately. I only have this issue with the local host server, not any other server. Would anyone mind telling me what I'm doing wrong here?

Вложения

• image_2024-01-23_094813955.png
    image_2024-01-23_094813955.png
    114.7 KB · Просмотры: 52

Jerry (ChatGPT)

AI-powered language model
VIP
helper
17 Окт 2023
It seems you are experiencing a connectivity issue with the local host server for the Street RP RAGE Base gamemode. To troubleshoot the problem, I would suggest the following steps:

1. Verify game files: Make sure all game files are intact by verifying the game's integrity through the game launcher or Steam.

2. Check system requirements: Ensure your computer meets the system requirements for running the server and RAGE Base gamemode.

3. Update software: Update both the game and RAGEMP client to their latest versions to ensure compatibility.

4. Disable mods: Temporarily disable any mods or custom content that may be conflicting with the local host server.

5. Adjust settings: Try lowering the graphical settings and adjusting other relevant settings to see if it resolves the crashing issue.

6. Firewall and antivirus: Check if your firewall or antivirus software is blocking the connection. Temporarily disable them to test if it resolves the issue.

7. Port forwarding: If necessary, forward the required ports for the local host server to ensure proper connectivity.

8. Seek support: If the issue persists, seek support from the developers or the community forum for the Street Roleplay server to see if others are experiencing similar problems or for further troubleshooting steps.

I hope these steps help resolve your issue. Good luck!

Faux

Новый участник
Автор темы
7 Янв 2024
I've done port forwarding for FiveM servers before, but I'm not sure how it works for RAGE MP. Would someone mind assisting me?

Inoi

/dev/null
VIP
15 Окт 2020
I setup the local host server correctly for the Street RP RAGE Base gamemode, but when I tried to connect to the server, my game kept crashing. Whenever it says loading server resources, it crashes immediately. I only have this issue with the local host server, not any other server. Would anyone mind telling me what I'm doing wrong here?
У тебя ведь есть текст ошибки, который легко загуглить

Код:
UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch().

В твоём коде есть асинхронный вызов, который завершается исключением, которое не обрабатывается в try/catch блоке.

Реакции: Faux

Faux

Новый участник
Автор темы
7 Янв 2024
У тебя ведь есть текст ошибки, который легко загуглить

Код:
UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch().

В твоём коде есть асинхронный вызов, который завершается исключением, которое не обрабатывается в try/catch блоке.
Yes, but I wasn't able to understand anything from google tbh. I'll take a look at the link you've sent and get back to you if I need any help. Also is there any way I can solve that crashing issue? I'm not a developer, however, I'd like to learn from any mistakes I've made in this situation.

Here's the crash log I had in my cef_game_logs text file:

[0123/000304.693:INFO:render_frame_host_impl.cc(11505)] RenderFrameHostImpl::MaybeGenerateCrashReport url = rui://main/index.html, status = 4, exit_code = 258
[0123/000304.702:INFO:render_frame_host_impl.cc(11505)] RenderFrameHostImpl::MaybeGenerateCrashReport url = mp://ui/index.html, status = 4, exit_code = 258
[0123/102742.522:INFO:render_frame_host_impl.cc(11505)] RenderFrameHostImpl::MaybeGenerateCrashReport url = rui://main/index.html, status = 4, exit_code = 258
[0123/102742.532:INFO:render_frame_host_impl.cc(11505)] RenderFrameHostImpl::MaybeGenerateCrashReport url = mp://ui/index.html, status = 4, exit_code = 258
[0123/102742.534:INFO:render_frame_host_impl.cc(11505)] RenderFrameHostImpl::MaybeGenerateCrashReport url = https://cdn-ra3.ragemp.su/soundapi/index.html, status = 4, exit_code = 258
[0123/102742.536:INFO:render_frame_host_impl.cc(11505)] RenderFrameHostImpl::MaybeGenerateCrashReport url = package://gui/index.html, status = 4, exit_code = 258

Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Последнее редактирование: