This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Вопрос Visual studio code

josmeford

Активный участник
Автор темы
17 Май 2022
İLEПриветствую друзья, не могу собрать пакет в code studio, пишет #C++ не установлен как ошибка, но я скачал весь #c++ установленный, все равно не компилируется, жду от вас решения

Mr.Scalise

Специалист
7 Окт 2021
Пххахаха какой ты язык скачал? XDDDDDDDDD

XDeveluxe

Модератор
Команда форума
high coder
30 Авг 2021
There is no #C++ language. There is 2 different languages: C# and C++.
Also, if its easier for you to type in english - its okay, since we can miss important things from your message after translation service.

Реакции: josmeford

josmeford

Активный участник
Автор темы
17 Май 2022
There is no #C++ language. There is 2 different languages: C# and C++.
Also, if its easier for you to type in english - its okay, since we can miss important things from your message after translation service.
I bought a game ready package and I can't compile with code studio it gives an error and I downloaded it in Turkish because I am Turkish but it gives errors I can't compile it says you need to choose a project msyql selected I can't compile briefly if you understand can you help me please

Inoi

/dev/null
VIP
15 Окт 2020
can we see an image with an error?
u can use https://imgur.com/ for uploading ur screenshot

Реакции: XDeveluxe

josmeford

Активный участник
Автор темы
17 Май 2022
Последнее редактирование модератором:

Inoi

/dev/null
VIP
15 Окт 2020
When compiling, my friend, this place appears, but C++ is not installed. Why can't I do all those with C++ installed? Help me, why is no one helping, what kind of understanding is this?
there is no any such rage gamemode that would use C++
i dont see an error in your screenshot. i dont see any word about C++

where did you get this "C++" from?
u need .NET to compile ur gamemode
and that's what VS advises you

Реакции: josmeford

XDeveluxe

Модератор
Команда форума
high coder
30 Авг 2021
deleted by moderator
When compiling, my friend, this place appears, but C++ is not installed. Why can't I do all those with C++ installed? Help me, why is no one helping, what kind of understanding is this?
Use imgur service. That one you used - is not trusted, we cant see what's inside.

Inoi

/dev/null
VIP
15 Окт 2020
can you connect to my computer and do it i couldn't do it somehow
nope dude, i cant
you shouldn't be so lazy

Help me, why is no one helping
the fuq? why anyone should?
dude, if u cant even install the environment by yourself - maybe it's better to forget about server creating idea?
in fact, it is an elementary step and requires absolutely no knowledge about anything.
further problems that you will have - compared to this, will make you tear out your hair

if u "bought a game ready package" - ask ur seller about installing guide and "connecting to computer"

there is a lot of guides how-to correctly install ur visual studio
u always can ask google btw, but even here - https://ragemp.pro/threads/s-nastrojka-robochej-sredy-dlja-razrabotki-pod-ragemp.739/

p.s.
dunno why this topic named as "visual studio CODE"
obviously u need visual studio to compile ur project
they are different programs

Последнее редактирование:

josmeford

Активный участник
Автор темы
17 Май 2022
there is this error and its name does not appear in the search

josmeford

Активный участник
Автор темы
17 Май 2022
Are you kidding me my lion?

josmeford

Активный участник
Автор темы
17 Май 2022
I just can't compile, what do I need to download, you need to drop their names and images. I didn't have such a problem before. I think the update has come, I think I'm facing an obstacle. My package is ready. I have to compile to try it. It doesn't work without compilation.