• Будьте внимательны, не попадайтесь на уловки мошенников и при возможности используйте наш сервис. Также ознакомьтесь - Рекомендации по защите от мошенников.
  • Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

[Bán hàng] Satellit RP RAGEMP 1.1

thanhhai

Начинающий специалист
Автор темы
2 Дек 2020
Hình ảnh máy chủ:

Последнее редактирование:

Zver1o7

Начинающий специалист
VIP
15 Сен 2020
Эта сборка сайлент рп лежит в открытом доступе )) в ней багов дофига и трошки

Harland David Sanders

Куратор портала
Команда форума
Куратор портала
VIP
high coder
media
10 Сен 2020

TimeWalker

Начинающий специалист
1 Ноя 2020
So this is same gamemode as this guy sell for 40$ just another design of menu/hud? Also database is wrong in this version which you attach.

thanhhai

Начинающий специалист
Автор темы
2 Дек 2020
Неприемлемое поведение
If you guys don't buy it, shut up mom to help me. I have only recently sold it, but I didn't sell it as a child, fuck the cheeks of those guys who love to bark And you want to share, just share My database is running normally without error The boys did not have money to buy so they should keep quiet You guys are as stupid as how you fight the COVID epidemic. In Vietnam, we still travel all over the country and don't be afraid to die because COVID doesn't have a door in Vietnam. Having grown up, do not be very exhausted If you say little, I hope that the bitch like you understands if you don't understand, then go home and suck your dad

Agressor

Специалист
27 Окт 2020
If you guys don't buy it, shut up mom to help me. I have only recently sold it, but I didn't sell it as a child, fuck the cheeks of those guys who love to bark And you want to share, just share My database is running normally without error The boys did not have money to buy so they should keep quiet You guys are as stupid as how you fight the COVID epidemic. In Vietnam, we still travel all over the country and don't be afraid to die because COVID doesn't have a door in Vietnam. Having grown up, do not be very exhausted If you say little, I hope that the bitch like you understands if you don't understand, then go home and suck your dad
Мат.

PATRIOT

Специалист
12 Окт 2020
Мда......... Без слов.........

Kirillr

Начинающий специалист
8 Фев 2021
I think u need to slow down dude

X-Clusiv

Модератор
Команда форума
high coder
4 Окт 2020
when you are overtaken by the COVID-19. Please don't ask us for a vaccine...

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции: TimeWalker