• Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Вопрос questions about the Alyx rp server template?

Julian Usless

Участник портала
Автор темы
5 Апр 2023
list of questions

-how i can add dlc cars
-why does the npc not work the government or is that just my problem
-I only have the problem that I can't buy the cars at the dealership

Does anyone happen to know programs or websites with which I can translate complete scripts from Russian to English or German

I hope for par solution suggestions

XDeveluxe

Модератор
Команда форума
high coder
30 Авг 2021
Does anyone happen to know programs or websites with which I can translate complete scripts from Russian to English or German

There is no such things, that can translate it for you.
All russian texts you need to translate manually from source codes of project files.
The only way is to translate it by yourself or to pay someone, who will translate for you.

Реакции: Julian Usless

THEWIZKID

Активный участник
20 Янв 2023
Yeah on this forum you come to learn about rage and leave with a degree in the Russian language, after you find out google sucks at translating Russian 😂

Реакции: dshasgiweows

h4cker777

Начинающий специалист
3 Ноя 2020
list of questions

-how i can add dlc cars
-why does the npc not work the government or is that just my problem
-I only have the problem that I can't buy the cars at the dealership

Wenn du hilfe bei der Übersetzung brauchst, kann ich dir gerne helfen.
Mit helfen meine ich, ich zeige dir wie es geht und nicht das ich alles für dich mache!
Invisible#1968

Julian Usless

Участник портала
Автор темы
5 Апр 2023
There is no such things, that can translate it for you.
All russian texts you need to translate manually from source codes of project files.
The only way is to translate it by yourself or to pay someone, who will translate for you.
Thanks for that I had rather a bigger problem with the other questions I do translating with a VSCode plugin