• Будьте внимательны, не попадайтесь на уловки мошенников и при возможности используйте наш сервис. Также ознакомьтесь - Рекомендации по защите от мошенников.
  • Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Ready Great RP Project | RAGE 1.1

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

attacking

Участник портала
Автор темы
26 Окт 2020
Hello, in the past two years I create my own RolePlay Script (Based on Skazi Project hopefully its not even close to that shitty GM) And its More Than Complete In Most Part and it does have many Uniq thing and its not Redage

This offer is for those people that want to make a Really Seriues & Good Server For RP

------------------------------------------- (Google Translate)
Hello, in the last two years I've created my own RolePlay script (based on the Skazi project, hopefully it doesn't even come close to that shitty GM) and its more than complete for the most part and has a lot of Uniq stuff in it, not Redage

This proposal is for those who want to make a really serious and good server for RP.

Some of the Options:

Business System
(Barber - Gas Station - 24/7 - Tools - Dealerships etc ....) Buyable - Manageable and Dynamic
Tattoo System & Business
A lot of Admin Command for Manage Admins-Player-Debug-etc
Legal / Illegal Factions
Customize Faction
Rank name - Announcement - Manage
Police MDC - Xray Uint with Thermal & Night Vision - SWAT - Armory - EUP - Not Dropable Guns etc ...
Custom Armor System
LS Custom
- all Vehicle Part is Customizable
Turf & Turf WAR
Legal Job Salary System
Shop Robbery - Bank Robbery - Car Robbery
etc ...
All ATM In Map Useable
Legal Jobs
= Farm - Fishing - Garbage - Salt - Shipment - Mining - Bus Driving etc ...
Meth & Cocaine Drug Lab
Balance Economy
with Factions - Legal Job and Illegal
Phone System
High End - Selling Vehicles P to P
Log System - ERROR - Admin - Inventory - Item - Cash - Salary etc ...
ChopShop
Vehicle Insurance Company
Crafting System
Police CCTV Around MAP (LIVE)
Walkie talkie
NCZ Zones
NPC Traffic (Like GTA Online NPC Driving Normally)
Walk style System
Character customization
House System
House Customization
(TV - Chair - Etc ..)
Advance Inventory System (Player - Vehicle - House)
VIP System
Roulette Bet

Cmd AutoCompleter
Weapon System (Custom Damage - Item - Anti Cheat stuff)
Boom Box Live Radio & Live Car Radio
Player & Vehicle Interaction

and a lot more - these are only 30 - 50% of the options there is a lot of things that you should see and can't describe them by word
and much more - these are only 30-50% of the options, there are many things that you must see and cannot describe them in words

For More Info & Order You Can Contact me via Discord
For more information and ordering, you can contact me via Discord

NIMA # 9225

PRICE: Closed

23-12-2020

CMD Autocomplete - HighEnd (P to P) - Many Improvement &w Change more.....

Images Before 23-12-2020

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции: IronPython

Harland David Sanders

Куратор портала
Команда форума
Куратор портала
VIP
high coder
media
10 Сен 2020
Based on Skazi Project gamemode

Последнее редактирование:
  • OK
Реакции: Zver1o7

Agressor

Специалист
27 Окт 2020
ip, game server?

DeadSurfer

Активный участник
28 Окт 2020
Dude i know you spent a lot of time developing it, but it’s Skazi and this is not the best solution initially, so I don’t think that someone will buy it from you for a price like that.

Реакции: attacking и Agressor

attacking

Участник портала
Автор темы
26 Окт 2020
Dude i know you spent a lot of time developing it, but it’s Skazi and this is not the best solution initially, so I don’t think that someone will buy it from you for a price like that.
hello thanks for your comment, its not Skazi project that i just change some page and translate for myself , i did change whole stuff , it does had huge bugs so i start fresh on the most part, and the whole important system has been changed, i juts used Skazi project as boost for some basic stuff that it had

it is not best solution I agree but it's worth as it is right now, if anybody found a better than this with better price, sure buy that but there are not many people that selling their GM or even have a good one, again thanks for your comment(y)

Agressor

Специалист
27 Окт 2020
hello thanks for your comment, its not Skazi project that i just change some page and translate for myself , i did change whole stuff , it does had huge bugs so i start fresh on the most part, and the whole important system has been changed, i juts used Skazi project as boost for some basic stuff that it had

it is not best solution I agree but it's worth as it is right now, if anybody found a better than this with better price, sure buy that but there are not many people that selling their GM or even have a good one, again thanks for your comment(y)
Show me the screenshots?

aufdk

Участник портала
18 Сен 2020
Мод который я продаю за 30к этот же.

skyElmax

Специалист
high coder
15 Сен 2020
don't compare your Skazi shitty gm with mine. thanks. mine is very different from most parts. a professional person can see the far different.
A professional person will not take someone else's, but will do his own!

Профессиональный человек не будет брать чужое, а сделает свое!

Реакции: Agressor

attacking

Участник портала
Автор темы
26 Окт 2020

dk30

Активный участник
7 Ноя 2020
so all you have done is customize client side cef and you wanna sell it for 1300? lol

skyElmax

Специалист
high coder
15 Сен 2020
Реакции: Agressor

attacking

Участник портала
Автор темы
26 Окт 2020
@dk30 you didn't even read the post, and i said these screenshot - options etc..... are just 30 - 50 % of the server, and if somebody wants to know really how its worth, as i said he can send me a message in discord and i will give him IP as other people did and see the server.

i don't care what others think or say about the gm , if somebody really serious and looking for a ready and very good server he will send me a message in discord and he will see most of the options and then he will decide its what he needs or no and i don't care about others

attacking

Участник портала
Автор темы
26 Окт 2020
✅ Updated

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.