• Будьте внимательны, не попадайтесь на уловки мошенников и при возможности используйте наш сервис. Также ознакомьтесь - Рекомендации по защите от мошенников.
  • Из-за обновления GTA 5 (был добавлен новый патч) может временно не работать вход в RAGE Multiplayer.

ERROR: Your game version is not supported by RAGE Multiplayer.

Данная ошибка говорит о том, что GTA V обновилась до новой версии (GTA Online тоже). Вам необходимо обновить саму игру в главном меню вашего приложения (Steam / Epic Games / Rockstar Games).
    Если после этого RAGE:MP все равно не работает - вам нужно дождаться выхода патча для самого мультиплеера (обычно это занимает от нескольких часов до нескольких дней).

Новости и апдейты Rockstar Games - https://www.rockstargames.com/ru/newswire/
    Статус всех служб для Rockstar Games Launcher и поддерживаемых игр: https://support.rockstargames.com/ru/servicestatus

Grand Theft Auto 5 (+ GTA Online) последний раз были обновлены:

Report against @speed

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Megumin

Участник портала
Автор темы
25 Сен 2023
First of all - i wanna mention that i'm not Russian, however - i love using this forum and i collaborated with many users from this forum for my own project.

I tried this guy services (@speed) - which actually was decent at the beginning.

Let me be clear: I ordered two times from him. First order was decent - so i decided to go for a second one.

I made the specifications for the second order - i told him that i need recolor on the models & logos removed ON 5 CARS. He delivered me some files AFTER TWO DAYS - files that were actually fucked - logos just being hidden, not REMOVED COMPLETLY, recolor being unexistent, sirens being bugged.

As a normal human being - i told him nice - hey dude this is not done, it's bugged - whatever. There have been 7 DAYS for 5 fucking CARS and this guy is so fucking delusional in the conversations, i would actually beat him IRL if i could - you can't be like this with your customers. YOU JUST CAN'T. It's the worst experience I've ever had w/ a service. Feel free to read the conversation on Telegram from imgur link that i posted.

IMGUR PROOFS:
As a short mention - his Telegram account had "SCAMMER" tag a while ago.

I'm also requesting a refund from this guy - but i doubt he will offer it to me. 15$ is a huge ammount of money after all for him, Jesus Christ.

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post in English - but if i'm not - i will translate it to Russian. If someone wants additional proofs - from Discord let's say - i will be glad to post them, but i'm 100% those are enough.

Vollmond410

Активный участник
26 Май 2023
Опа. А я думаю кто такой Стасик в телеге. С ним проблемы возникли не у одного Мегумина к слову. Но тот человек вроде как хочет написать жалобу позже.

P.s. тут еще 15 баксов исходя из поста. А у другого 100 в виде предоплаты как я понял из разговора с мои текущим заказчиком по авто.

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции: andreev, Megumin и og frog

Mikhayloff

Модератор
Команда форума
high designer
9 Окт 2020
Чет болезнь пошла у снг исполнителей, один за 500р отлетел , второй за 15 баксов хочет откиснуть кажись)

Вот это парилка, молодцы ребята, никто не выдержал (c) Один великий

Vollmond410

Активный участник
26 Май 2023
15 в этой теме. Еще 100 о которых известно от других людей. А сколько на самом деле было таких случаев - вопрос :roflanebalo:

Mikhayloff

Модератор
Команда форума
high designer
9 Окт 2020

speed

Специалист
Мошенник
7 Май 2021
Заказ на 15$ был выполнен через 2 дня ( в срок ) и отправлены файлы на проверку, после отправки я сразу написал, если что-то не понравится я исправлю.
Через день мне приходят фиксы которые необходимо сделать, соглашаюсь про сроки выполнения ничего не говорил ( фиксы выполняю в свободное время )
1. На днях когда он поставил мне дедлайн по фиксам я бы отправил файлы.
2. Статус в телеграмме по подписке🫥
3. Нормального тз я тут не вижу, чтобы понять полностью суть заказа ,что надо было удалять ,а что нет.
4. Модели которые были отправлены были с проекта на котором я работаю, 0 понимаю откуда они у него.

• Dislike
Реакции: Amazingevich

speed

Специалист
Мошенник
7 Май 2021
С человеком выполняли не один заказ, тогда он не возникал мы благополучно все сделали, хотя заказ был большой

XDeveluxe

Модератор
Команда форума
high coder
30 Авг 2021
Через день мне приходят фиксы которые необходимо сделать, соглашаюсь про сроки выполнения ничего не говорил ( фиксы выполняю в свободное время )
В смысле?
То есть тебе клиент платит деньги, потом говорит, что выполнено не так и ты такой "Ну, жди у моря погоды, может через месяц будет время"? Или как это происходит?
Фиксы входят в оплаченный заказ, за который ты обязан при первой возможности.

Megumin

Участник портала
Автор темы
25 Сен 2023
You have been assigned ONLY TWO ORDERS.

• 33 (or 36) cars to have logo removed COMPLETLY. (where you fucked up AGAIN and i didn't realise 'till few days ago where one of my beta testers said you COVERED THEM UP, not REMOVED)
  • 5 cars to recolor, remove a server logo, remove all logos related to car brand & but keep SMURD logo - where you just removed ALL LOGOS and didn't even recolor, and you fucked up the sirens SOMEHOW. (sirens were perfectly functional before you touched the car pack i gave u)

The second order was more likely a test order to see if you are capable of doing those tasks properly.

"@speed: We completed more than one order with the person, then it did not arise, we completed everything safely, although the order was large"

I don't even know why you are talking about the first order - which let me repeat - you fucked up on this one AS WELL, but we didn't even mention this one, but if you want, let's talk about it as well.

The order I assigned you first was:

So as i said - LOGOS REMOVED COMPLETLY. Yeah? Okay - and what you did was to cover them up, not remove them completly. How do we see that? Let's check this photo & video.

Photo that was taken from the video: Video: (USE SLOW MOTION - 0.25 slow motion recommended) -

So - first of all, how the fuck can you even dare to reply saying "there was more than one order" KNOWING YOU FUCKED UP THIS ONE AS WELL? We didn't said anything about it, but if you really wanna mention the another order, here you go. Feel free to refund this one OR do ur job correct.

I swear to god - this guy is pure comedy. It's like going to cops after robbing a bank, and telling them: hey you know, i robbed one more

Conclusion:

• both orders you did for me were fucked, even if we didn't mention the first one (where we paid around 100$)
  • you didn't respect any requirements from the list i gave you (on both orders)
  • you are not even looking to refund or fix the orders that you fucked
  • pure comedy, once again - at least we have a good laugh for 115$
- this guy didn't even do his orders properly @Develuxe - the second order it's not done at all.

Megumin

Участник портала
Автор темы
25 Сен 2023
The order for $15 was completed in 2 days (on time) and the files were sent for verification. After sending, I immediately wrote, if I don’t like something, I will correct it.
Every other day I receive fixes that need to be done, I agree about the deadlines, I didn’t say anything (I do fixes in my free time)
1. The other day when he gave me a deadline for fixes, I would have sent the files.
2. Telegram status by subscription🫥
3. I don’t see a normal technical specification here to fully understand the essence of the order, what should have been deleted and what should not.
4. The models that were sent were from the project on which I work, 0 I understand where he got them from.

The order (orders let's say) was not completed AT ALL. You have clear instructions in the telegram conversation i showed above. You just COVERED (not removed) all logos and fucked up the sirens.
It's not your business where do i have the models from as long time you accepted working on them. We are not even planning to use those models for our project, but we use them to test modellers that we are looking to work with.

What the fuck are you talking about deadlines?

You had 7 days to deliver 5 fucking cars. FIVE CARS. IN. SEVEN. DAYS.

I dm'ed you and your co-workers from your Discord server TWICE. You didn't even upload the files that you said they are ready.

You legit are so fucking arrogant saying that "i forgot" and putting a random emote in Telegram, WHILE you could say "hey sorry for the delay, my apologies, here is your order" AND THEN GIVE ME the fucking order i paid for. AND THIS WASN'T JUST A ONE TIME THING. It was more than one time, Moderators, check the Telegram conversation i shown.

In conclusion - you didn't finish any order from me properly, not even the first one that we paid 100$ for. You didn't respect any deadline and neither the requirements we gave you. You have clear instructions in the Telegram conversation, ONCE AGAIN i repeat this, you might be delusional accepting an order without reading the requirements.

We won't accept any replacement for the second order, just a refund. Regarding the first order, i'm looking forward for a fix or a total refund on this one as well. Thank you for mentioning the first order as well, very smart from you.

XDeveluxe

Модератор
Команда форума
high coder
30 Авг 2021
@speed
Считаю, что тут должен быть полный возврат за оба заказа, ибо что в первом, что во втором заказе - работа не выполнена.
"Скрытие" и "удаление" логотипов - разные вещи и мне кажется, что тебе не стоило труда сделать удаление, но ты решил схалтурить, за эту халтуру и нужно расплатиться.
Даю время в 2 недели (до 11.10) на полный возврат средств за оба заказа (100$ + 15$ = 115$), в противном случае будем прощаться.
Контакты Megumin для возврата:
LTC:
LZNmeaAUC56JH53hMN22uw5bpVUa6XwWvj

@Megumin let me know, if he pays you back (full refund for both orders).
Otherwise, if in 2 weeks you will not receive money, let me know as well.

XDeveluxe

Модератор
Команда форума
high coder
30 Авг 2021
@speed
Напоминаю, что время на возврат истекает через 5 дней (11.10).
Если возврат не будет осуществлён, то дело перейдёт к Харланду для выдачи тэга мошенника и занесения в чёрный список.

XDeveluxe

Модератор
Команда форума
high coder
30 Авг 2021
115$ - цена репутации.
Деньги не были возвращены, поэтому @speed будет заблокирован и помещен в список мошенников.
@Harland David Sanders

• RoflanEbalo
Реакции: Megumin и Amazingevich

Mikhayloff

Модератор
Команда форума
high designer
9 Окт 2020
Я уже сбился со счета, это который за полугодие фрилансер, который продает свою репутацию за копейки? 4й?.

Парни, если вы выгораете, не получаете удовольствия от работы, не можете с ней справиться, вас тошнит от того что вы делаете, то просто отдохните и обьясните это людям, которые вас окружают, в том числе и заказчикам.

В противном случае станет все ещё хуже.

Ну , а если тут другая сторона монеты и люди делают так специально, то я не понимаю чем вы руководствуетесь. Обманывать людей, давать им говнопродукт и не дорабатывать его, чистой воды мошенничество.

Подумайте трижды, нужно ли вам такое по жизни? Сейчас вас искусили 100 баксов, но в жизни бывают и большие суммы, которые доверяют вам люди в том или ином случае.
И бывает так, что ЧС на форуме, не худшее, что может быть за это и даже тюрьма или условка, иногда за такие поступки люди лишаются бОльшего.

Уважайте свой труд, доверие людей к себе, а если у вас все плохо, просто остановитесь и оглядитесь.

Всем добра, не обманывайте людей, которые вам доверяют.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.